Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Upholstered Stools

Last Friday I left work a little early and went to Riverfront Blvd. - I had to see what all the fuss was about.  Well, I've officially found my new favorite shopping street.  Situated uncomfortably close to the Frank Crowley JAIL is a line of incredible antique shops.  My fave?  White Elephant.  LOVES!  While I was there obsessing over every single item, I met one of the antique dealers.  Her name is Kristen and her company is Gypsy Soul Interiors and everything she has is fabulous.  I saw some incredibly cute flamestitch/retro footstools in her booth that I went gaga for and basically spent all weekend imagining where I should put them in my house...fireplace? bed? under a console table?  Oh the possibilities!

Ok, so the moral of the story is I went and snagged these babies up during lunch and could not be happier.  Y'all I seriously recommend everyone going to check out her booth (as well as all the other new booths over at WE by young, hip designers) - one of a kind items that you will love and a price that you will love even more.  Plus, Kristen is so fun and nice that you will want to keep buying from her.  Here are some pics of the footstools:


Look her up on Facebook under GypsySoulInteriors (all one word). 

No comments:

Post a Comment