Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dining Room Chairs

I need them.  Well, technically I have some, but I want new ones!  We have this really beautiful antique dining room table that came from Robert's family, and I really think a set of modern dining room chairs would give it some extra zip!  Of course, Robert wants heavy duty wood chairs, but when I moved in this technically wasn't one of his deal-breakers so I'm going with it.  :)  Ok, first option:

No judgment please, but these are the ones I really want (or something like it).  I showed Robert and he went bazerko and said they look like chairs from junior high lunch room.  Hah, I never really thought about that.  They kind of do!  But I still love them...looooove them.  He told me not to get them.  Ugh!  I shouldn't have even said anything.  Ok, so I'll keep looking and maybe I will find something else I like.  Second option:

 I've also been contemplating these clear chairs but something about them irks me.  I can't figure it out.  I love the modern effect but I think I would prefer white chairs.  Third choice:


What do y'all think about these Louis ghost chairs?  I kinda love them and kinda hate them.  I think they are a great effect but I'm not sure my house can pull them off.  I think they would look cheap.  Sucks!  Fourth choice:

 These are cute, they're white...I do like them.  And the price is incredible!  I could buy these chairs and still have $$$ in my pocket to splurge on something else!  (think: console table? new mirror? table runner?)

Anyway, clearly I have my work cut out for me.  Maybe I can convince Robert on the first choice because I want those!  I'm also interested to hear if anyone else has fun options.  

No comments:

Post a Comment