Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So it's been awhile

Where has the time gone?  Wow.  Ok well lately I've been thinking entryway...I already have a round driftwood mirror up, and I just picked up a pair of vintage turquoise blue lamps...now I need a simple console table and a fun runner to finalize all the key elements.  I love a bold rug on hardwood floors - kind of like this:



I love the color - navy blue is such a classic.  And in this pattern, it avoids any semblance of the nautical look.  And how great are those vibrant green chairs?  What an interesting compliment.

I also love this:


The black and white zig zag is such a great foundation to put literally any color.  And I've got to pick up one of those chinese procelain/ceramic stools.

I freaking love this chrome console table...this is a top choice for our entry way in my mind.


Ok, now I'm off to search for items that match this decor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment